security of your data
The information you send to us is encrypted to prevent unauthorized access during transmission. We guarantee your shopping experience to be safe and free from credit card fraud resulting from the use of our site.
This site uses the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure the privacy and security of your purchases. SSL protects your information in three ways:
- An SSL Certificate enables encryption of sensitive information during online transactions.
- Each SSL Certificate contains unique, authenticated information about the certificate owner.
- A Certificate Authority verifies the identity of the certificate owner when it is issued.
If your have any technical questions, concerns, or comments, please contact us.
using our website
Are you having trouble checking out or adding items to your shopping cart? You’ll need to check your web browser settings.
- Cookies must be accepted.
- Your web browser security level should be set to Low or Medium.
- If you’re using Internet Explorer on Windows, make sure your security updates are current.
For help with the issues above, check out the technical support page for the web browser you’re using:
more helpful links
Are you having trouble logging in, posting comments, viewing images/slideshows/videos, or shopping online? You may need to update your web browser, refresh your browser's cache memory or install a browser plug-in . Here are some indispensable links:
- Update your web browser
- Refresh your browser's cache memory
- How to clear Firefox's cache memory
- Videos won't play?
- How to take a picture of your computer screen (screenshot)
If you need assistance, please call Customer Care: 800-827-6836.