1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) To make the crust: Beat together the sugar, butter, salt, and extracts.
3) Add the flours, stirring to make crumbs that cling together when squeezed.
4) Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of six 4 1/2" mini tart pans (or a full-size tart pan; see tips, at left); prick them all over with a fork.
5) Freeze the crusts for 15 minutes, then bake them until they're just beginning to brown on the edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool while you make the filling.
6) To make the filling: Beat together the butter, salt, sugar, flour, and extracts.
7) Beat in the eggs, then add the almond flour, stirring just to combine. Spread the filling into the crusts.
8) Bake the tarts for 18 to 24 minutes, until their tops are lightly browned. Remove from the oven, and cool in the pans.
9) To make the glaze: Stir together the sugar and milk until smooth.
10) Spread the glaze over the cooled tarts, and top with fresh raspberries or sliced peaches.
Yield: 6 mini tarts.