1) Combine all of the ingredients, mixing and kneading to form a smooth, slightly sticky dough.
2) Cover and let rise in a warm spot for about an hour, until doubled in size.
3) Turn the dough out onto a lightly greased surface, shape it into a 8" x 4" log, and put it into a lightly greased 8 ½" x 4 ½" bread pan, gently flattening it to fill the pan
4) Cover the pan and allow the loaf to rise till it's crested about 1" over the rim of the pan.
5) Bake the bread in a preheated 375°F oven for 35 to 40 minutes, tenting with foil after about 20 minutes, to prevent over-browning. Remove from the oven when it's golden brown, and its interior temperature registers 190°F on an instant-read thermometer.
6) After 5 minutes, turn it out of the pan onto a rack to cool.