1) Beat together the butter, sugar, honey, salt, baking soda, and flavor until well combined.
2) Add the flour and oat flour, mixing to combine.
3) Divide the dough in half, flattening each half slightly to make a disk, then wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease several baking sheets, or line them with parchment.
5) Take one piece of dough out of the refrigerator, and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Roll the dough 1/4" thick.
6) Dip animal cookie cutters in flour, then use them to cut the dough. Transfer the cookies to the prepared baking sheets.
7) Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned around the edges.
8) Remove the cookies from the oven, and let them cool on the baking sheet for several minutes, or until set.
9) Transfer the cookies on parchment to a rack to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Yield: about 5 dozen cookies.