|Be the first to rate this recipe »|
|Yield:||12 to 14 filled crepes.|
1) Make 12 to 14 crêpes from our King Arthur mix, or your favorite recipe.
2) Apple filling: Toss the peeled and sliced apples with the sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
3) Heat the butter, boiled cider, and caramel chunks in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Stir until the caramel is melted.
4) Add the apples and cook until the apples are tender. Remove from heat.
5) Warm the prepared caramel sauce gently.
6) Warm the crêpes in a crêpe pan one at a time. Fold into quarters and place on a serving dish.
7) Place a generous 1/2 cup of warm apple filling into each crêpe by pulling each one apart where they overlap to form a pocket, and spooning some filling inside.
8) Top with caramel sauce and a sprinkling of toasted nuts.