1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment, or prepare your favorite scone pan.
2) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder. Whisk well to remove any lumps.
3) Work in the butter just until the mixture is unevenly crumbly; it's OK for some larger chunks of butter to remain unincorporated.
4) In a measuring cup, combine the eggs, Biscoff Spread and cream until well blended. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until all is moistened and holds together.
5) Scrape the moist dough onto the parchment and pat into an 8" round, about 3/4" thick. Use a bench knife or scrape to divide in to 8 equal wedges.
6) Bake the scones in a 425°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes. The edges will become a crisp deep brown, and the center will not longer look wet.
7) Remove the scones from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes while you prepare the glaze.
8) Blend the glaze ingredients in a small bowl until soft and creamy. Spread over the warm scones and serve immediately with a large glass of cold milk, or a steaming hot cup of coffee.
9) Yield: 8 large scones
I am sorry this recipe didn?t work for you. Please call us at the Hotline (855 371 2253) so that we can troubleshoot together. ~Jaydl@KAF