1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet, or line it with parchment.
2) Whisk together the dry ingredients, and stir in the heavy cream to moisten the dough thoroughly — it should hold together without any dry pieces falling off.
3) Turn the dough out onto a clean work surface (a silicone mat works well), and fold it over once or twice. Roll it into a 5" x 18" rectangle about 1/4" thick, and moisten one long edge with water.
4) Form a 3/4"-thick log of sausage meat along the dough's unmoistened edge. Roll the dough around the meat to form a log. Press to seal the moistened edge.
5) Cut the log into 1 1/2" lengths and place the rolls seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
6) Bake the rolls for 15 to 18 minutes, until they're golden brown. Remove them from the oven, allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes, then serve as is, or with your favorite mustard.
Yield: 12 rolls.