1) To make the chicken: Rinse the chicken in cold water, then combine the flour and salt in a large lidded plastic container, or plastic bag. Working in batches, add the chicken and shake to coat.
2) Heat the oil to 360°F to 375°F. Add enough chicken to fill the pan 1/3 to 1/2 full on its surface. Cook the chicken for 3 to 5 minutes, until it floats to the surface and turns a very light golden brown. Transfer the chicken to paper towels to drain. Continue until you've cooked all of the chicken.
3) After draining for a minute or so, transfer the chicken to a large, shallow bowl, and sprinkle generously with hot sauce or wing sauce, tossing to coat.
4) Repeat until you've fried and hot-sauced all of the chicken. Refrigerate until you're ready to make the pizza(s).
5) When you're ready to make pizza, shape the dough into thick or thin crusts, as many as you like; there's enough chicken to top four or five 12" pizzas. Let the crust rise (for thicker crust); or bake it right away (for thin crust).
6) When the crust is ready to bake, bake it in a preheated 450°F oven for about 15 minutes, until it's a light, golden brown.
7) While the crust is baking, cut the chicken into pieces about 1/2" thick. Place the chicken, garlic oil, crumbled Gorgonzola, diced scallions, and pizza cheese within easy reach.
8) Remove the crust from the oven. Brush it with garlic oil, sprinkle with Gorgonzola, distribute chicken evenly, and add scallions, then pizza cheese.
9) Return the pizza to the oven, and bake for an additional 5 to 8 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the toppings are warmed.
10) Remove from the oven; serve hot or warm.
Yield: as many pizzas as you'd like to make, up to about five 12" pizzas.