1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Combine the flour, flavor, and cheese powder.
3) Toss in the cubed cheese.
4) Add the milk, stirring until the mixture holds together and leaves the sides of the bowl.
5) Scoop the dough onto a well-floured surface, and fold it over on itself several times, using more flour as needed to prevent sticking.
6) Roll or pat the dough into a 1/2" to 3/4" thick rectangle.
7) Cut biscuits with a sharp, floured 2 3/4" cutter (or hexagon cutter), re-rolling and cutting the scraps as necessary.
8) Place the biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet. Line the pan with parchment, if desired, to protect it from burned-on melted cheese.
9) Bake the biscuits for 12 to 15 minutes, until they're light golden brown. Remove them from the oven, and serve warm.
Yield: 6 to 8 medium (2 3/4") biscuits.