1) Heat 1 tablespoon oil or butter in a sauté pan. Toss chicken pieces with pizza seasoning, garlic and black pepper. Sauté until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
2) Heat remaining fat and sauté vegetables until the onions are translucent and the peppers tender. Remove from the heat and toss with the chicken and broccoli.
3) Lightly grease a casserole dish. Spread about 1 tablespoon cheese sauce on half of a crêpe. Fold the crêpe in half, to enclose the cheese sauce. Next, place about 1/2 cup filling on one end of the crêpe, and fold it in half again to enclose the filling. You'll now have a crêpe that's folded into quarters, with cheese sauce and filling inside the folds. Place in the baking dish.
4) Continue with remaining crêpes and filling.
5) Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until hot.
6) Warm remaining cheese sauce. Remove crêpes from oven, drizzle with cheese sauce, and sprinkle with chopped parsley or basil. Serve hot.
7) Yield: about 7 servings.