1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Blend the sugar and Instant ClearJel. Add the fruit and cherry concentrate and stir until combined.
3) Divide among four 2-cup baking dishes. There will be about 1 1/2 cups filling per dish. Set aside.
4) To make the topping, combine the oats, sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Pour in the butter — mix till the mixture is crumbly.
5) Divide the topping among the four dishes of berry filling.
6) Bake for 30 to 35 minutes for fresh berries, 40 to 45 minutes for frozen berries, until the topping is lightly browned and the filling is bubbly.
7) Remove from the oven, and cool at least 15 minutes before serving. Top with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Yield: 4 large servings.