|Be the first to rate this recipe »|
|dairy free, quick-n-easy|
|Yield:||4 filled tortillas|
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F, wrap the tortillas in foil, and warm them in the oven until the filling is ready.
2) Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, if desired.
3) Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat, brush with olive oil, and grill the chicken breasts for 5 to 7 minutes per side. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165°F on an instant-read thermometer.
4) Transfer the chicken to a plate, allow it rest for 10 minutes, then cut it into 1/2" strips.
5) Toast (dry-fry) the corn kernels in a dry skillet set over medium-high heat until golden in color. Transfer to a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
6) Remove the tortillas from the oven, unwrap them, and top each with ¼ of the chicken, corn, avocado, cilantro, and salsa. Serve warm.
Yield: 4 filled tortillas.