1) Prepare the yeast dough by hand, machine or on the dough cycle of your bread machine. The dough will be soft and smooth.
2) Allow the dough to rise, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes, or until full and puffy.
3) Gently deflate the dough and pat to an 8" x 10" rectangle. Cut into 4 equal lengths, then cut each length into 10 pieces.
4) Taking one piece at a time, create a small well in the dough ball and add a few chocolate chips and caramel pieces. Seal the dough into a ball and place in a well-greased 10 cup bundt pan.
5) Continue to fill and add dough balls to the pan until all dough is used. Pour the melted butter/vanilla mixture over the dough and cover the pan with plastic wrap. Allow to rise for an additional 30 minutes or until puffy.
6) Remove the plastic wrap and bake in a pre-heated 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp on the outside.
7) Turn the hot bread out onto a rimmed serving platter. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Prepare the glaze by whisking the ingredients together until smooth and pourable, adding more cream if needed. Pour over the bread and serve warm.