1) To make the dough: Mix and knead all the ingredients together — by hand, mixer, or bread machine set on the dough cycle — until you've made a smooth dough.
2) Allow the dough to rise, covered, at room temperature, until it's nearly doubled in bulk — about 60 to 90 minutes. Rising may take longer if you haven't used SAF Gold yeast, or if you've kneaded by hand; give the dough enough time to become quite puffy.
3) Transfer the risen dough to a lightly greased work surface, and pat or roll it into a 24" x 10" rectangle.
4) Mix the Baker's Cinnamon Filling and water together until they're well combined. Spread the mixture evenly over the surface of the dough.
5) Roll the dough into a log the long way, then pinch the seam closed as best you can.
6) Using a bench knife (or large chef's knife), cut the log in half lengthwise.
7) Twist the two halves together, trying to keep the cut sides facing up as much as possible. It helps to start by crossing the two strands in the middle, and then twisting them to the ends, so that you have smaller strands with which to work.
8) Form the twisted log into a tight coil and place it on the base of a round baking cloche. Sprinkle the Sticky Bun Sugar and pecans on top.
9) Cover the loaf with the cloche lid, and let rise until it's noticeably puffy, about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Again, this may take longer if you haven't used SAF Gold yeast; the loaf should spread to almost fill the base of the cloche.
10) While the loaf is rising, preheat the oven to 400°F.
11) Bake the loaf for 35 to 40 minutes, until it's nicely golden with dark brown cinnamon streaks; the loaf's internal temperature should read between 190°F and 200°F on a digital thermometer. Remove the cover of the cloche 5 to 10 minutes from the end of the bake, to allow a slight crust to form.
12) Remove the loaf from the oven, and transfer it to a rack to cool.
Yield: one 10" loaf.