1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, or grease lightly.
2) Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
3) In a separate bowl, beat the butter with the sugar until light and creamy.
4) Add the corn syrup, beating until combined.
5) Stir in the dry ingredient, then the milk and toffee crunch.
6) Scoop the dough a teaspoonful at a time onto the prepared baking sheets (a teaspoon cookie scoop works well here), spacing them at least 1" apart.
7) Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes, until they're firm around the edges. Remove them from the oven, and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Yield: about 4 dozen cookies.