1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9" pie pan with cooking spray.
2)Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Mix until the texture is that of wet sand and holds together when squeezed. Press evenly into the prepared pie pan, covering the bottom and sides.
3) Bake the crust for 6-8 minutes, just until it barely begins to brown. Set aside to cool completely.
4)To prepare the filling, sift together the coconut milk powder, Instant ClearJel, Pastry Cream Filling mix and sugar.
5) Place the heavy cream and coconut flavoring in a chilled bowl.
6) Begin whipping the cream. When the cream begins to thicken sprinkle in the dry coconut mixture. Continue whipping the cream until thickened.
7) Gently fold in 1/2 cup of the shredded coconut. Spoon the filling into the cooled pie shell. Top with the remaining shredded coconut. Chill for at least two hours, or overnight. Serve cold.