|Be the first to rate this recipe »|
|Yield:||5 cups filling, enough for 10 crepes|
1) Mix the flour, salt, curry powder, and 2 tablespoons of coconut milk powder together.
2) Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a sauté pan until sizzling.
3) Toss the chicken in the seasoned flour, and sauté it until it's cooked through. Remove it from the pan, and set aside.
4) Heat the remaining butter in the pan, and sauté the onions, red pepper and mushrooms until tender.
5) Add the chicken and spinach, tossing until warmed through.
6) Stir in the sour cream and the remaining coconut milk powder. Reduce heat to low, to keep mixture warm.
7) Warm the crêpes in a lightly greased pan. Fold the crêpes into quarters, and spoon about 1/2 cup filling into each. Serve warm.