1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a 9" x 5" loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2) Place the flour, baking powder, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix on low for 1 minute to aerate and blend dry ingredients.
3) Mix in the butter and sugar until only small lumps remain.
4) Beat the egg, sour cream, and milk until blended. Add the honey and Fiori. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture. Beat on medium speed about 1 minute, until fairly well incorporated. A few streaks of flour left is fine.
5) Fold in the blueberries by hand. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
6) Bake the loaf for 55 to 65 minutes, until golden brown and a cake tester comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, and turn out onto a rack to cool completely. Store airtight at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
Yield: 9" x 5" loaf.
I'm sorry to hear you were unhappy with the results of this recipe and we would love the chance to figure out what may have happened and to help you have more success with this or another recipe you may try next. Baking the loaf at 375 the entire time may certainly help, especially if your oven runs hot, and if you'd like to give our Baker's Hotline a call at 1-855-371-2253, we would be happy to try and work through some possibilities together with you then. Happy Baking! Jocelyn@KAF