1) Combine all of the ingredients except the sauerkraut in a large bowl, and beat at high speed for 1 minute.
2) Scoop the batter into a lightly greased 9" x 13" pan. Spread the sauerkraut evenly on top.
3) Cover the pan, and let the dough rise for 90 minutes, or until it's noticeably puffy. Towards the end of the rising time, preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Bake the bread for 35 to 40 minutes, until it's starting to brown around the edges, and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers at least 190°F.
5) Remove the bread from the oven, and turn it out of the pan onto a rack to cool.
Yield: Enough bread for 6 to 8 sandwiches, or 12 bread-basket servings.