1) Prepare an 8" round cake pan by lining it with parchment, and greasing the parchment. If you're not concerned with making a perfectly round candy "bar," simply grease a piece of parchment, foil, or waxed paper.
2) Melt the chocolate in the microwave or using a double boiler, stirring until smooth.
3) Stir half the toffee bits and half the chopped almonds into the melted chocolate, and spread it into the pan, or in an 8" round on the parchment.
4) Top the chocolate with the remaining ingredients, pressing them down gently so they adhere. Sprinkle some large-flake sea salt on top, for added emphasis.
5) Let the candy rest for several hours, until it's set. You can speed the process by refrigerating it, if desired. Break it into chunks to serve.
Yield: about a dozen 2" pieces.