|Be the first to rate this recipe »|
|Yield:||3 to 4 servings.|
1) Combine the flour, eggs, and salt in a food processor or mixer, and pulse/mix to make a smooth dough; you may also mix by hand.
2) Knead the dough briefly, wrap it in plastic, and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3) After its rest, run the dough through a pasta machine on its thickest setting. Repeat the process, flouring as necessary, and gradually reducing the thickness to the last setting.
4) Cut along the length of pasta at 12" intervals, then cut each piece into strands of the desired thickness.
5) To cook pasta, bring 4 quarts salted water to a boil. Drop the pasta into the boiling water, stir, then boil gently for 4 minutes.
6) Drain the pasta through a colander, and refresh under cold running water to stop any further cooking.
7) Continue to drain the pasta for 10 minutes or so, until it's thoroughly dried. Toss with the hot or cold sauce of your choice.
Yield: 3 to 4 servings.