1) Preheat your oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 13" pan.
2) Combine the butter, extract, and cookie mix; the dough will be crumbly. Remove 1 1/2 cups of crumbs and reserve for streusel topping.
3) Add the egg to the remaining mix and blend until smooth. Spread dough in an even layer on the bottom of your prepared pan.
4) Drizzle dough with sweetened condensed milk. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips and pecans. Lightly mix the coconut with the reserved crumbs and sprinkle evenly over the chips and pecans.
5) Bake the bars for 26 to 28 minutes, till they're golden brown. Remove from the oven, cool for 30 minutes, then cut into squares while still warm. Cool completely before serving.
Yield: 24 bars.