1) Place the flour blend and xanthan gum in a food processor, bread machine, or bowl.
2) Add the egg yolks and egg and mix, then knead, adding only enough water to form a smooth dough.
3) Form the dough into a rectangle about 1" thick, wrap well, and let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
4) After 30 minutes, flour both sides of the dough. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to the desired thickness, keeping both sides of the dough well floured. Cut it into shapes, tossing with flour to prevent sticking.
5) To cook the pasta: Boil 4 quarts water with 1 tablespoon salt. Add pasta and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, until the pasta is still slightly firm. Fresh pasta cooks very quickly, so keep an eye on it. Drain and toss with a bit of sauce or oil.
Yield: 4 servings.