|Be the first to rate this recipe »|
|Yield:||one 9" crust.|
1) Lightly grease a 9" pie pan.
2) Blend the ingredients until crumbly.
3) Spread the crumbs in the pan. Use your fingers to press into a uniform layer across the bottom and up the sides. Press the crumbs firmly together, paying close attention to the top edge of the crust for a neat finish.
4) Freeze the crust for 20 minutes.
5) While the crust chills, preheat the oven to 375°F.
6) Bake the crust for 12 to 15 minutes, or until it's uniformly golden brown. Remove it from the oven, and cool on a rack.
Yield: one 9" crust.