1) Combine the starter ingredients and stir till cohesive. Cover and let rest at room temperature overnight, or for up to about 15 hours. The mixture will be bubbly.
2) Combine the starter with all of the dough ingredients except the Harvest Grains Blend, and mix and knead to make a very smooth, soft, very sticky dough. Using a stand mixer equipped with the flat beater paddle, knead for 7 minutes; the dough may or may not clear the sides of the bowl. Or prepare dough in the bread machine set on the dough cycle.
3) Once the dough is kneaded, add the Harvest Grains Blend, mixing just till it's well distributed. If you're using a bread machine, add the grains blend at the beep. If you're kneading in a stand mixer, add and knead for about 30 seconds, just to combine.
4) Place the dough in a lightly greased rising container (or leave it in your bread machine), and allow it to rise for 90 minutes, till it's doubled in size. If it's in the bread machine, remove the dough at the end of the dough cycle.
5) Gently deflate the dough, and divide it in half.
6) Shape each half into a 10" log.
7) Place the logs on a large, lightly greased (or parchment-lined) baking sheet, leaving about 5" between them.
8) Cover and let rise for 60 to 90 minutes, till very puffy. Towards the end of the rising time, preheat the oven to 425°F.
9) Spray the loaves with lukewarm water, and place them in the oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they're golden brown.
10) Remove from the oven, and cool on a rack.