1) Combine all of the ingredients and mix and knead — by hand, mixer, or bread machine — to make a smooth dough.
2) Cover the dough, and allow it to rise for 1 hour, until it becomes puffy.
3) Shape the dough into a log, and place it in a lightly greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pan.
4) Set the loaf aside to rise, covered, for about 45 minutes, or until it?s crowned about 1" over the rim of the pan.
5) Bake the bread in a preheated 350°F oven for about 35 minutes, or until it's golden brown and the interior of the loaf registers 190°F on an instant-read thermometer.
6) Remove it from the oven, and cool for 5 minutes before turning the loaf out of the pan onto a rack to cool completely.
Yield: 1 loaf.