1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet, or line it with parchment.
2) Combine the oils, salt, and Herbes de Provence, and toss with the bread cubes.
3) Spread a single layer of bread cubes on the prepared baking sheet.
4) Bake the croutons for 30 to 40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes or so. When done, they'll be a light golden brown, and crunchy all the way through.
5) Remove them from the oven, let them cool completely on the pan, and store airtight.
Yield: 6 to 7 cups croutons.