1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease eight 5- to 6-ounce porcelain ramekins or bakers.
2) To make the cake: Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3) Whisk together the remaining ingredients, except the blueberries, then stir them into the dry mixture until just combined.
4) Fold in the blueberries.
5) Scoop 1/3 cup batter into each baker.
6) Bake the cakes for 24 to 26 minutes, until the centers are firm to the touch.
7) Remove from the oven, and transfer to a rack to cool.
8) To make the glaze: Combine the sugar, lemon powder, and milk, stirring until smooth.
9) Drizzle the glaze onto the cooled cakes, and garnish with extra blueberries, if desired.
Yield: 8 small cakes.