1) Grease (or oil with olive oil) a 14"-diameter deep-dish pizza pan or a 9" x 13" pan.
2) To make the crust: Stir the crust ingredients together to form a slightly sticky, soft dough.
3) Let the dough rise, covered, for 30 minutes.
4) Place the dough in the pan and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes, then pat and stretch it to cover the bottom of the pan. Let it rest, covered, for another 30 minutes.
5) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
6) Combine the crushed tomatoes with the Pizza Seasoning.
7) Cover the crust with the tomatoes. Top with the mozzarella and pepperoni, then the Parmesan.
8) Bake the pizza for about 25 minutes, or until the filling is bubbly and the topping is golden brown.
9) Remove the pizza from the oven, and carefully lift it out of the pan onto a rack; a giant spatula is a help here. Allow the pizza to cool for about 15 minutes (or longer, for less oozing) before cutting and serving.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings.