1) Mix the dough ingredients in a large bowl to make a sticky dough. Or beat in a stand mixer for 3 minutes.
2) Cover with plastic wrap, and let rest at room temperature overnight, or for at least 8 hours; the dough will become bubbly and rise quite a bit, so make sure it's in a large bowl.
3) Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface, and form it into a log or round loaf to fit your 14" to 15" long lidded stoneware baker, or 9" to 10" round lidded baking crock.
4) Place the dough in the lightly greased pan, smooth-side up.
5) Cover and let rise at room temperature for about 2 hours, until a slight indentation remains when you poke it with your finger.
6) Just before baking, make several slashes to allow for expansion. Spritz or brush the dough with water and sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon Everything topping.
7) Place the bread in a cold oven, and set the temperature to 450°F.
8) Bake the bread for 50 minutes, then remove the lid and continue to bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until it's deep brown in color, and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers about 205°F.
9) Remove the bread from the oven, turn it onto a rack, and cool before slicing.
It's easy to divide everything in two, and all other directions will be the same. Happy baking! Laurie@KAF