1) Mix and knead together the ingredients until you have smooth, fairly soft dough.
2) Cover the dough and allow it rise for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until it's nearly doubled in size.
3) Gently deflate the dough, and turn it out onto a greased or floured work surface. Shape it into a 9" log, and place it in a lightly greased 9" x 5" loaf pan.
4) Cover the pan and allow the dough to rise for about an hour, or until it's crested over the top of the pan by about 1". Towards the end of the rising time, preheat the oven to 375°F.
5) Spray the loaf with water or Quick Shine, and sprinkle with rolled oats.
6) Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the bread is lightly browned and sounds hollow if tapped on the bottom. The interior of the loaf should register 190°F on an instant-read thermometer
7) Remove from the oven and run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen. Turn out of the pan and cool on a rack for an hour or so before slicing.