|Be the first to rate this recipe »|
|Yield:||1 loaf, about 20 servings|
1) Place all of the dough ingredients into the pan of your bread machine, program the machine for Dough or Manual, and press Start.
2) This dough is stiffer than regular bread dough, so be sure to check the consistency and adjust with additional flour or water as you knead. The dough should be smooth and elastic, but a little on the stiff side.
3) Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover lightly and allow to rise for one hour.
4) Gently deflate the dough and place on a flat smooth surface lightly spritzed with cooking spray. Roll the dough into a log about 8" long. Place the log in a well-greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" bread pan.
5) Cover and let rise for another hour. Around 30 minutes into the rise, preheat the oven to 350°F. This bread is not a super high riser and will only come just to the rim of the pan.
6) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the bread reaches at least 190°F. Cool the bread in the pan for 5 minutes before turning out on a rack to cool completely. Serve in thin slices.
7) Yield: one loaf, about 20 servings