1) Remove the paddles from the machine's bucket. Program the machine for bake, 70 minutes; add the keep-warm option if desired. Lightly grease the inside of the bucket.
2) To make the filling: Combine all of the filling ingredients, and spoon into the bucket.
3) To make the topping: Whisk together the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
4) Using a pastry cutter, a fork, or your fingers, work the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture is crumbly.
5) Add the milk or cream, stirring just until combined.
6) Pat the biscuit topping over the fruit.
7) Place the bucket in the machine, and press start.
8) When the machine has completed the bake cycle, serve immediately; or leave the cobbler in the machine on the keep-warm cycle. The juice in the filling will be quite liquid if served right away, which isn't necessarily a bad thing; gently crush the biscuit topping to absorb the liquid. If you prefer a more solid cobbler, wait about 20 minutes; the filling will firm up a bit.
Yield: about 6 servings.