|Be the first to rate this recipe »|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners. Spritz with cooking spray and set aside.
2) Beat together the cake mix, butter, and eggs using a mixer set at medium speed for 2 minutes.
3) Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl, and add the milk, pumpkin, and spices. Beat for another 2 minutes.
4) Scoop the thick batter into the prepared muffin cups. They'll be quite full.
5) Bake the cupcakes for 15 to 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove them from the oven and immediately turn them out onto a rack to cool completely.
Yield: 12 cupcakes.