1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the cups of a hamburger bun pan, or six mini (4") tart pans, about 1" deep.
2) To make the crust: Stir together everything except the butter.
3) Cut in the butter until no large chunks remain, and the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Evenly distribute the crumbs among the cups of the prepared pan, pressing the mixture into the cups' bottoms.
5) Bake the crust for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden. Remove the pan from the oven.
6) To make the filling: Whisk together the sugar, flour, salt, and spice.
7) In a large measuring cup, beat together the eggs, pumpkin, and cream. Combine with the dry ingredients.
8) Pour the filling evenly over the crusts.
9) Bake the pies for 20 to 22 minutes, until the tops are just beginning to set in the middle. Remove from the oven, and Immediately sprinkle with Praline Pumpkin Seed Crunch, if desired.
10) Cool the pies in the pan, and turn out when ready to serve.
Yield: 6 mini pies.