1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pan.
2) In a large bowl, stir together the oil and sugar.
3) Add the eggs and beat until well blended.
4) Add the mashed bananas, baking mix, and nutmeg, mixing until blended.
5) Stir in the walnuts.
6) Spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
7) Bake the bread for 40 minutes, then gently lay a piece of aluminum foil across the top, to prevent over-browning.
8) Bake until the top springs back and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (or perhaps with a few wet crumbs clinging to it), an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
9) Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Run a table knife around the edges, turn it out of the pan, and cool it completely on a rack.
Yield: 1 loaf, about 16 slices.