1) Place the chocolate chips, salt, sugar, and espresso powder in a blender or food processor and pulse until finely ground.
2) Add the egg and pulse just until the mixture is smooth.
3) Heat the cream to just below a boil, with small bubbles forming around the edge of the saucepan (or microwave-safe bowl).
4) Turn on the blender or processor, and slowly add the cream. Scrape down the sides of the container if necessary. Add the flavoring of your choice and pulse to blend.
5) Divide into 6 individual serving cups. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
6) Serve with whipped cream, if desired. Or simply garnish with a sprinkle of confectioners' sugar and fresh berries.
Yield: 6 servings.
Absolutely...the more the merrier! Happy Baking! Jocelyn@KAF