1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
2) Mix the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Jammy Bits in a medium-sized bowl.
3) In a separate bowl, beat the oil, sugar, and eggs at high speed for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in the milk and flavorings.
5) Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and stir just enough to blend. Pour the very thin batter into the prepared pan.
6) Bake the bread for about 1 hour, or until the top of the loaf springs back when you press it with your fingertips.
7) Remove the bread from the oven, and let it cool on a rack for 10 to 15 minutes before turning it out of the pan to cool completely.
Yield: 1 loaf, about 18 servings.