1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Mix all of the ingredients except the the sparkling or granulated sugar, beating until smooth.
3) Drop 1" balls of dough in the sparkling or granulated sugar (a teaspoon cookie scoop is useful for this).
4) Roll the balls in the sugar and place at least 2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5) Bake the cookies for 6 to 8 minutes, until their edges are light brown.
6) Remove the cookies from the oven, and allow them to cool for a minute or two, until they're firm enough to move; then transfer them to a rack to finish cooling.
Yield: 3 dozen cookies.
We're sorry this one didn't work out for you. Give our Hotline a call at 1-855-371-2253 and we can help you find some recipes that you'll like. Laurie@KAF