1) Combine all the ingredients, and mix and knead, by hand, mixer, or bread machine, to make a soft, smooth, slightly sticky dough.
2) Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl, cover the bowl, and allow it to rise till it's almost doubled in size, about 60 to 90 minutes.
3) Lightly grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan. Gently shape the dough into a smooth log, and settle it into the pan, smooth side up.
4) Tent the pan with lightly greased plastic wrap, and allow the loaf to rise till it's crowned over the rim of the pan by about 3/4", 30 to 60 minutes. Towards the end of the rising time, preheat the oven to 350°F.
5) Bake the bread for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the center registers 190°F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove it from the oven, and turn it out of the pan onto a rack.
6) Remove the bread from the oven, and place on a rack to cool.
Yield: 1 loaf.