1) Preheat your oven to 400°F. Lightly grease each muffin cup of a mini-muffin pan; or use free-standing mini-muffin foil cups.
2) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until they're thoroughly combined.
3) Scoop the batter into the muffin cups, filling them nearly full; a tablespoon cookie scoop, filled to just short of level, works well here.
4) Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they're golden brown.
5) Remove the muffins from the oven, and let them cool for 5 minutes to firm before removing them from the pan. Serve hot or warm.
Yield: 24 mini muffins, more or less; depending on the size of the muffin cups.