1) To make the crust: Mix all of the ingredients — by hand, mixer, or bread machine — to make a soft, supple dough. Knead for 5 minutes, put the dough in a lightly greased bowl, and cover with plastic. Allow the dough to rest for 15 minutes (or longer, depending on your schedule).
2) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease two 12" or 14" pizza pans with olive oil. Or grease two large baking sheets.
3) Divide the dough in half, and pat each piece into each of the pans. If you're using baking sheets, pat each piece into a thin oval on each of the sheets.
4) Let the dough rise, covered, while you prepare the topping.
5) To make the topping: Mix the ricotta, shredded cheese, and Pizza Seasoning until well combined. Set it aside.
6) Heat 2 tablespoons of the garlic oil in a large skillet set over high heat. Add the spinach and sprinkle on the salt. Using tongs, turn the spinach as it wilts. When the spinach is barely wilted, transfer it from the pan to a strainer, to drain.
7) Bake the crusts for 10 minutes, then remove them from the oven. Brush them lightly with olive oil or garlic oil. Spread the ricotta topping evenly over the crusts, about 1/4" thick.
8) Sprinkle on the feta, then divide the spinach evenly between the two pizzas.
9) Return the pizzas to the oven, and bake them until the the crust is crisp and the feta is a bit browned, about 10 to 12 minutes. Serve warm.
Yield: 2 pizzas, about 16 slices.