1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly grease two 12" round pizza pans, or a couple of baking sheets.
2) To make the crust: Combine the flour, oil, and water, mixing until cohesive. Gather the dough into a ball, divide it in half, and shape each half into a flat disk, the rounder the better.
3) If you have time, let the dough rest, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes; it'll be easier to roll out once it's rested.
4) Grease a piece of parchment paper about 12" square; or a piece of waxed paper, or plastic wrap. Place one of the dough pieces on the paper, and top with another piece of lightly greased parchment, waxed paper, or plastic wrap.
5) Roll the dough very thin, 1/8" thick or less. Place the pizzas on the prepared pans.
6) Top each pizza with 1/3 cup of the sauce. Mix the cheeses together, and spread half over each pizza. Sprinkle lightly with Pizza Seasoning or dried Italian herbs.
7) Bake the pizzas for 9 to 11 minutes, until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown, and the edges and bottom of the crust are golden brown.
8) Remove the pizzas from the oven, transfer to a rack to cool very briefly, cut in squares, and serve hot.
9) Yield: two pizzas, about 4 servings total.