1) Preheat your oven to 350°F. Heavily grease or butter a 9" x 9" pan or similar-sized casserole dish.
2) Whisk the flour or ClearJel with the sugar and salt.
3) Toss the dry mixture with the peaches and lemon juice, and spoon into the prepared pan.
4) Sprinkle the berries on top.
5) Make the topping by combining the brown sugar, flour, oats, nuts, and spices, then mixing in the soft butter until the mixture is crumbly.
6) Sprinkle the topping over the fruit mixture, shaking the pan to distribute it evenly.
7) Bake the crisp for 40 to 50 minutes, until the topping is golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Remove from the oven, and cool briefly before serving.
Yield: 9 to 12 servings.