1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Stir together the baking mix and milk to make a soft dough.
3) Turn the dough out onto a work surface heavily sprinkled with baking mix, sprinkle the top of the dough with more mix, and knead a few turns, until cohesive.
4) Pat the dough about 3/4" thick, and cut with a 2" to 2 1/2" biscuit cutter. Place the biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
5) Bake the biscuits for 8 to 12 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven, and serve hot.
Yield: 6 to 9 biscuits, depending on size.