|Be the first to rate this recipe »|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease two large rimmed baking sheets, or line with parchment.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the oats, barley, coconut, wheat germ, nuts, seeds, Sticky Bun Sugar, and salt.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together the water and honey.
4) Pour over the dry ingredients, stirring and tossing till everything is very well combined.
5) Spread the granola on the prepared baking sheets.
6) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing and stirring the mixture after 10 minutes or so.
7) Remove the granola from the oven and cool completely.
8) Transfer the granola to a large bowl, and mix in the fruit and ginger. Store airtight, at room temperature, for several weeks. For longer storage, refrigerate or freeze.
Yield: 12 cups.