1) Remove the paddles from the bread machine bucket. Lightly grease the inside with non-stick vegetable oil spray. Program the machine for bake, 45 minutes; add the keep warm option, if desired.
2) In a frying pan set over medium heat, melt the butter and sauté the mushrooms until they've given up their liquid, and the liquid has evaporated.
3) Stir in the flour, then the broth, cooking until the mixture thickens.
4) Stir in the cream, sherry, salt, pepper, and Parmesan.
5) Place one-third of the cooked spaghetti; half the meat; and one-third of the mushroom sauce (about 1 cup) in the bread machine bucket.
6) Repeat once more, in the same order; the sauce should end up on top.
7) Combine the bread crumbs, butter, and cheese, and sprinkle on the top.
8) Press Start.
9) When the machine has completed its cycle, remove the bucket and transfer the casserole to a serving dish, or simply serve it right from the bucket.
Yield: about 6 cups, 6 to 8 servings.