1. Preheat the oven to 350°F; lightly grease a standard 8 1/2" by 4 1/2" loaf pan, or line it with parchment. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, oil, molasses, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
3. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
4. Stir in the zucchini, raisins and walnuts.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, until the loaf tests done (a wooden tester inserted in the center will come out clean). Remove the bread from the oven, and place on a rack to cool for 20 minutes before removing from the pan and returning to the rack to cool completely.