1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 13" pan.
2) Put all of the ingredients into a large bowl in the order in which they're written. Stir, then beat the mixture until it's smooth.
3) Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
4) Bake the brownies for 25 to 30 minutes, or until they're just barely beginning to pull away from the sides of the pan.
5) Remove the brownies from the oven; let them cool completely before cutting. Store any leftovers, well-wrapped, at room temperature for 5 to 6 days. Freeze for longer storage.
Yield: about 2 dozen 2" brownies.