1) Combine all of the ingredients, kneading to form a smooth dough. If your sourdough is thin 9thinner than a very thick pancake batter), you'll probably need to add more flour.
2) Allow the dough to rise, in a covered bowl, for 1 hour; then refrigerate overnight, up to about 18 hours.
3) Next day, divide the dough into 6 pieces.
4) Gently shape the dough into six 12" baguettes, and place them on two lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheets; or into baguette pans. Cover and let rise until very puffy, about 3 hours. Towards the end of the rising time, preheat the oven to 425°F.
5) Spray the loaves with lukewarm water.
6) Make three fairly deep diagonal slashes in each baguette; a serrated bread knife, wielded firmly, works well here.
7) Bake the bread for 25 to 30 minutes, until it's a very deep golden brown. Remove the loaves from the oven, and cool on a rack.
Yield: six 13" baguettes.